You Are Reading

I wish my smile was your favorite kind of smile...


I wish the way that I dressed was your favorite kind of style
I wish you'd hold my hand when I was upset
I wish you'd never forget the look on my face when we first me
t

Photobucket

Basically, I wish that you loved me
I wish that you needed me
I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three

Photobucket

I wish that without me your heart would break
I wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake
I wish that without me you couldn't eat

Photobucket

All i know is that you're the nicest thing I've ever seen
And I wish that we could see if we could be something

Photobucket
rock,tshirt,bikerjacke,tights,schal,mütze.h&m - schuhe.c&a - haarband.DIY - tasche,armreif.vintage

Comments for this entry

Jenna

tolle bilder! ich hab das kleid im laden im sale gekauft.

Leave your comment

 

Copyright by karina special.k 2010 . All rights reserved.

.